- Boards & Commissions
- Town Hall
- Code Compliance
- Municipal Court
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Water Works
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Bid Opportunities
- Comprehensive Plan
- Business License
- Employment Opportunities
- Employee Forms
- Iva Police
- Eyes on Iva
- Contact Us
The Town of Iva court docket is the schedule of the court. Defendants will be expected to adhere to the procedures and protocol of the court at all times, including proper attire.
All mobile devices, including phones, must be turned off. Photography and audio recordings are prohibited. No food or drink will be allowed in the court room at any time.
BE IT KNOWN TO ALL WHO ENTER:
- ALL visitors entering the courtroom will be processed through the metal detector.
- All bags, purses or briefcases are subject to be inspected.
- If you do not want your personal items examined, return them to your vehicle.
- Officers are not responsible for items left outside the courtroom.
- No Weapons of any type are allowed into the courtroom.
- Cell phone use is strictly prohibited in the courtroom.
- Proper Dress is required; No short shorts, No tank tops, No hats are allowed in the courtroom.
- No food or beverage allowed in the courtroom.
- Children are allowed in the courtroom as long as they are not disruptive during the proceedings.