Iva City Cemetery
Grave Opening/Closing Costs
Weekday - $1,100.00 Weekend - $1,400.00 (traditional burial)
Weekday - $ 550.00 Weekend - $ 700.00 (cremation burial)
Cost of Burial Sites (graves)
1 Grave - $850.00 2 Graves - $1,600.00 (for traditional burial only)
1 Grave - $1,000.00 (for cremation burial only)
1 Niche - $1,500.00 (includes memorial inscription)
Grave work and memorial marker regulations
1. Any business doing work in the Iva City Cemetery must obtain and possess a Town of Iva Business License.
2. All work must be pre-approved to confirm conformity standards.
3. OLD SECTION - In the old section, upright and flat memorials are permitted. Installers must be approved prior to installation. A 10% percentage fee of the memorial costs is required.
4. NEW SECTION - In the new section, only flat memorials are allowed. Only bronze and granite are permitted. a) memorials must be in corformity with cemetery standards: b) no private installers - all installations must be completed by the Iva City Cemetery. For single markers (max 26x16), a fee of $250.00 is required. For Companion or Double (max 48x16) - a fee of $400.00 is required; c) Memorials must be shipped or delivered to: Iva City Cemetery, 204 E. Jackson Street, Iva, SC 29655; d) a granite base is required for all bronze memorials.
5. COPING - for coping work, an on-site approval is required to properly inspect grave/plot boundary. A 25% percentage fee of the coping costs is required.