- Iva Police
- Eyes on Iva
- Contact Us
Iva Municipal Court
TOWN OF IVA COURT CALENDAR
The Town of Iva Court is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. except for official holidays and during declared disasters/emergency situations.
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
IVA MUNICIPAL COURT DRESS CODE GUIDELINES
Male Dress Code
- Shoes with socks
- Long pants (on pants with belt loops, wear a belt)
- Collared shirt (tucked in) with a tie, with or without a jacket
Female Dress Code
- Dress, skirt or long pants
- Blouse, sweater or casual dress shirt
You will NOT be allowed to enter the Courtroom wearing the following inappropriate clothing.
- Hats (men) or hair curlers (women)
- Halter or tube top
- T-shirt or muscle shirt
- See-through top
- Flip flops
- Clothing that exposes your midriff or underwear
- Ripped or torn jeans
- Baggy pants that fall below your waist
- Clothing with an emblem or wording that promotes illegal or inappropriate activity
- Clothing that depicts or promotes violence, sex acts, illegal drug use or profanity
PROCEDURES OF THE IVA MUNICIPAL COURT
The Town of Iva court docket is the schedule of the court. Defendants will be expected to adhere to the procedures and protocol of the court at all times, including proper attire.
All mobile devices, including phones, must be turned off. Photography and audio recordings are prohibited. No food or drink will be allowed in the court room at any time.
BE IT KNOWN TO ALL WHO ENTER:
- ALL visitors entering the courtroom will be processed through the metal detector.
- All bags, purses or briefcases are subject to be inspected.
- If you do not want your personal items examined, return them to your vehicle.
- Officers are not responsible for items left outside the courtroom.
- No Weapons of any type are allowed into the courtroom.
- Cell phone use is strictly prohibited in the courtroom.
- Proper Dress is required; No short shorts, No tank tops, No hats are allowed in the courtroom.
- No food or beverage allowed in the courtroom.
- Children are allowed in the courtroom as long as they are not disruptive during the proceedings.
PAYING TRAFFIC TICKETS FOR IVA MUNICIPAL COURT
If you have a traffic ticket from the Iva Municipal Court there are several different payment options:
MAIL - You can mail a copy of your traffic ticket and a certified check or money order to:
Iva Municipal Court
PO Box 188
Iva, South Carolina 29655
*Please do not mail cash
ONLINE - You can pay your traffic ticket online at https://www.ncourt.com/x-press/x-onlinepayments.aspx?juris=75ADF65B-955B-43F7-BD7A-ED3A4E55DFF8
Clerk of Court
204 East Jackson Street